Fitness Instructor Leisurelife Apprenticeship - 1Life - Grantham Meres Leisure - South Kesteven
The job will involve working across Leisure operations and the gym gaining experience and nationally recognised qualifications within each area of work. You will work towards your technical certificate for gym instructing, Certificate in Leisure Operations and also have the opportunity to also get your exercise to music qualification or coaching qualification. This qualification will give you the opportunity to pursue your future career in the leisure industry and further specialise in any of these departments.
Working at the Leisure centre will require you to work as part of a team, be flexible with your working hours and ensure you approach each and every task with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
Working Week : 30 hours per week inc. evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £150.00
The role will include:
• Effective communication with other team members
• Equipment setups safely and on time
• Maintenance of company standards at all times
• Building cleanliness and undertaking other various housekeeping duties
• Building and being part of a successful and well-motivated team
• Delivering excellent customer service at all times
• Working as part of the gym team
This is a full-time position and you will be required to work a minimum of 30 hours per week on a shift basis at your designated centre.